Degree-seeking students

Students who wish to obtain an Associate’s degree or
a one-year certificate in an upcoming term. 




Students wishing to

  • Audit a class and/or take a course without working toward a degree or certificate
  • Take a community education or workforce development course
  • Take a maritime certification course
  • Enroll in college courses while still enrolled in high school
  • Obtain a GED or take an adult basic education course
  • Take Lives in Transition course
  • Take an ESL course