· Donuts 8-10 am.
· Chalk & Talk 2-4pm. This is your opportunity to chat with staff and faculty- and decorate our campus as well. Featuring YOUR chalk art outside campus!
· Join the “Challenge of the Sharks!” 10am-12pm. Participate in games such as fishing, ladder golf, cornhole, and more!
· Ice cream Social 12-2pm
· Fall BBQ 12-2pm. Join us for burgers, dogs, and veggie-burgers. Meet fellow students and participate in outdoor games.
· Balloon Games 3-5pm. Dart toss and more! Win Prizes!
· FAFSA Day: October 1 is the first day to apply for the 2022-2023 FAFSA. Personal assistance will be available in the Newport and Lincoln City Commons.
Note: We will be holding these events at OCCC’s North County Center in Lincoln City the week of Oct. 4.
Oregon Coast Community College continues to monitor and respond to COVID-19 in a manner that promotes the safety of our students, staff, and visitors. Per the Oregon Health Authority’s Administrative Ruyle and College directive, all students, faculty, and staff (vaccinated or unvaccinated) must wear a facemask while inside any of OCCC’s buildings. Non-compliance includes:
• Not wearing a mask
• Not wearing a mask properly (covering mouth and nose)
There are exceptions where a face mask is not a requirement: while actively eating or drinking, or if an individual received an accommodation because of a health condition (a student must meet with Student Accessibility Services for an accommodation. An appointment can be made through email@example.com)
If you start to exhibit any concerning symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell or flu-like symptoms; believe you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or you have tested positive for COVID-19, you must complete the Self-Report Form.