Student Forms

Any questions or concerns regarding student records and transcripts can be sent to

    • Change of Major
    • Change of Student Information
    • Pass/No-Pass Grade Request
    • Petition to Graduate
    • Preferred Name Form
      • To notify the college of your preferred name, please use the Preferred Name form located here. For all other changes to information in your student records (legal name, address, etc), please use the Change of Student Information form located here.
    • Re-Entry Form
      • To Re-enroll in the College after an absence of a term or after having completed a degree/certificate: Please complete and submit the OCCC Re-entry Form at the link above. This will inform the Office of the Registrar of your intent to re-enroll, and notify them to enter an enrollment in your program of choice.
    • Student Directory Information Opt-out (Student)
    • Transcript Evaluation Request
      • To request transcripts from other schools be evaluated for transfer of credits to your OCCC program.
    • Transcripts
      • The transcript page explains how to request a transcript to be sent to a school or employer, and how to request transcripts for credits earned prior to Oregon Coast Community College’s independence as of Summer 2020.
    • Tuition Waiver for Dependents and Spouse of Deceased or 100% Permanently and Totally Disabled Veterans
      • -Use this form to request a tuition waiver if you are a dependent or spouse of a deceased or disabled veteran.  If you have questions, please contact student accounts at 541-867-8551.
    • Unregister (during/prior to week one of term) – Students can unregister themselves in My.OregonCoast prior to start of term through the Wednesday of the first week of term. This form is no longer active as our system now allows students to unregister themselves from their courses, though if you are having technical issues, please email from your OCCC student email for assistance. For instructions on how to do this, please see page six on this document: My.OregonCoast Registration Tutorial
    • VA Course Certification Request Form
      • Use this form to request the School Certifying Official certify your courses with the VA in order to receive veterans education benefits.
    • Spring 2023 Drop Form – Use this form to drop a Spring 2023 credit class at Oregon Coast Community College. Dropping a course after the drop-add period (first week of classes) retains the course on your transcript and assigns a grade a “W” for the course on your student record. Students who drop from a course are still responsible for tuition and fees for the course. The last day to drop a course with a Grade of “W” for Spring 2023 term is Saturday, May 27, 2023.


Oregon Coast Community College