This page is to serve as a resource for Oregon Coast Community College full- and part-time faculty and others engaged in Instruction. More information for OCCC employees may be found on the Faculty and Staff Resources Page.
COVID-19 Online Course Delivery
Questions, comments or concerns please contact me:
Academic Affairs Office Coordinator
Academics and Workforce
Phone: 541-867-8541, ext. 141
- OCCC Org Charts
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems.
- Faculty Handbook and other resources
- My.OregonCoast (Faculty Portal)
- First week attendance and final grades are input here
- Early Alert Form
- Alerts for students can be sent to advisors through here
- Company ID: 107290
- OregonCoast.edu Exchange Mail Login
- Can also be accessed via Office.com (including off-campus)
Course Outcomes Assessment – to be completed every term
- OCCC Course Assessment – Jotform
- Why and How to do Course Assessment (video)
- How to Submit Course Assessment (video)
OCCC Core Outcomes Assessment
- Communication Core Outcomes Assessment (jotform)
- Cultural Awareness Core Outcomes Assessment (jotform)
- Personal Responsibility Core Outcomes Assessment (jotform)
- Problem Solving Core Outcomes Assessment (jotform)
- 2022 Assessment Plan
- SPARC and SPARE – Instruction Programs forms
- Intended Discipline Learning Outcomes for General Education Courses
- to use for program outcomes
Forms and Documents
In Alphabetical Order by document name
- Academics Integrity Concern Form
- Course Book Order Form
- Course and Program Forms – For Editing or Adding New
- Early Alert Form
- Faculty Checklist for the Term
- Field Trip Procedures and Policy
- Grade Change Form
- How to Post Attendance and Final Grades
- Incomplete Grade Form
- Missed in class and special accommodation proctor form
- OCCC Photo Release Form (for fac/staff to route to students)
- Pass/No-Pass Grading Request Form
- Professional Development Application: PDF or DOCX
- Recommended Guidelines for Online Instruction
- Reimbursements and Requisitions
- Room Request Form – for internal use among staff, faculty, and students
- Syllabus Template 2023-2024 (doc)
- Syllabus Template for GED 2023-2024 (doc)
- Tuition Waiver Form
Payroll, Budget, and Finance
Oregon Coast Community Colleges pays on a monthly schedule. Pay day is the 5th of the month. If the 5th falls on a week-end, payday will be on the proceeding Friday.
Payroll Calendar The 2019-20 Payroll calendar provides detail on payday, paid holidays, classified holidays, submission to payroll dates and submission to paycom dates, along with the number of days that classified employee will be paid in the month. Payroll Calendar (formatted for printing)
Submission of Hours Hourly employees are encouraged to enter hours daily. Hours can be updated as needed and entered from remote locations (ie: remote worksites, meetings and/or conferences). To allow for the timely processing of payroll, follow the 2019-20 Payroll calendar dates for hour entry, and submission to Payroll. Supervisors will work with staff in their area to establish individual processes for submission.
Payroll Advance Employees may take an advance up to 70% of the gross earnings at the date of the disbursement. Advance requests are due by the 10th of the month. If the 10th falls on a weekend the request must be completed by the proceeding Friday. Advances are available for pick up after 12 noon on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend, the advance will be available the proceeding Friday. Advance checks can be picked from the Accounting Specialist in the Administrative Suite.
OfficeSend all IT support requests to: email@example.com or, by phone, to ext. 133 on campus, or 541-867-8533 from outside.
- Phone Reference Guide (Panasonic KXNT-343)
The College Council is a forum for all constituencies to discuss college-wide issues in an open and inclusive atmosphere. The council promotes cooperation and mutual understanding among the various campus groups and committees as it considers matters related to fulfilling the college mission. Guided by OCCC’s stated values, individuals and groups share expertise, ask pertinent questions, develop recommendations, and advise the president on issues that affect the college.