Mathematics faculty at Oregon Coast Community College motivate and inspire students in an environment that nurtures self-esteem, promotes the curiosity to question, and fosters the ability to learn.
Offering something for everyone, OCCC’s mathematics program includes:
- College-level courses that provide the foundation for degrees in business, the life sciences, natural sciences, and engineering;
- Applied mathematics courses that support occupational and technology programs;
- Developmental classes for students who lack adequate preparation for college-level work.
Many courses also support OCCC’s general education requirements.
OCCC Math Lab – ONLINE
Go to MyOCCC:
- Select <Register for Classes>
- Search Math, find Online Math Lab called XMTHLAB (should be at the bottom)
- Register for it, when it gets to the payment screen select <Pay Later>
- Now you should be able to see the Math Lab in Canvas. Click on the class and you will see the Zoom link with our live math tutors
Spring 2020 Hours
- Monday/Wednesday: 1-4pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9:30-4pm
All Math Students are Welcome
MTH 20, MTH 58, MTH 60, MTH 65, MTH 95, MTH 98, MTH 105, MTH 111, MTH 112, MTH 243, MTH 244, MTH 251
Am I taking the right class for me?
Initial placement in the mathematical sequence of courses is determined by the results of the Mathematics Assessment Test (Accuplacer) and/or by transcripts of successfully completed (C or better) college-level mathematics courses. Click one of the links below to see some practice problems and worked out
solutions that can help you get ready for your placement test or your next class.
To find out more about math at OCCC, contact the Math Department at 541-867-8518; if you have questions about placement into math courses, please see the Accuplacer placement testing page.