Oregon PERS ( Public Employees Retirement System) has several changes that will impact participating employees.
PERS website has the most current information: https://www.oregon.gov/pers/Pages/index.aspx
Oregon PERS is offering a virtual 2020 PERS Expo
Whether you are new to public employment or approaching the end of your career, PERS and the Oregon Savings Growth Plan (OSGP) are here to help you along your journey.
In this year’s virtual education experience, you can choose from three pathways that contain information, tools, and resources to help you navigate your financial future and chart a course to a successful retirement.
Other educational resources
Outside of the PERS Expo 2020 experience, the following opportunities continue to be available:
- PERS education sessions via webinar (Tier One/Tier Two or OPSRP)
- OSGP one-on-one counseling and virtual workshops
- PERS Health Insurance Program (PHIP) new enrollment information and videos
Senate Bill 1049: Member Contributions changed July 1, 2020
- OCCC PERS eligible employees will continue to have 6% of their earnings paid to PERS
- This bill changes how much of that 6% goes into your IPA
- Additional Information : IPA Contribution change
2019 Member Annual Statements
PERS mailed 2019 PERS Member Annual Statements to all nonretired members in May 2020.
- See PERS Member Annual Statement FAQs page for help understanding your statement