Summer & Fall 2023 Registration Opens May 23
Students (new or returning) are invited to stop by the Student Affairs service window at OCCC’s Newport Campus (400 SE College Way, Newport) during business hours for assistance in applying, registering for classes, applying for financial aid, and more. Drop-in academic advising will be available as well. Or, attend one of our fun On-the-Spot Admissions events for personal assistance with every step of the process! For more information, call 541-867-8501.
- Summer Term 2023 Schedule of Classes – Registration Opens May 23
- Fall Term 2023 Schedule of Classes – Registration Opens May 23
- 2022-2023 Academic Year Schedules: (registration closed)
- Guide to Registering and Unregistering using your My.Oregoncoast account
- Schedule your Advising Appointment if you have not been cleared to register.
- Your College Store/Book List
Need to withdraw or unregister, or change your information, update your major, or adjust your student record in some other way? Visit the Student Forms webpage.
Wondering what the different instruction modalities (also known as delivery methods) mean? View our handy modality sheet below explaining all the different ways instruction can be offered at OCCC: