Fall 2021 Registration Open Now
As a newly accredited independent community college, all new and continuing students must complete a new application for admission before registering for Summer or Fall Term classes. (A new application is not necessary if you registered between Summer 2020 – present.)
- Fall Term Schedule of Classes
- Register for Late Start Classes (classes that start in week three) here: Late Start Registration Form
- How to register for classes in week one of term:
- From your OCCC email account email firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy your advisor and the instructor you require permission from, with the request to add the class late. Be specific with the the class, including subject, number, and section number. For example: WR121-Z1. We have multiple classes for certain subjects, and instructors that teach several different courses, so just saying you want to join “math” or “Mrs. William’s” class is not specific enough.
- The instructor will reply either giving permission, or not (sometimes the class is full, or too much coursework has been given for a student to join late).
- Once the instructor approves you joining their class the Registrar will add you to the class.
- Schedule your Advising Appointment if you have not been cleared to register.
- Your College Store/Book List
Wondering what the different instruction modalities (also known as delivery methods) mean? View our handy modality sheet below explaining all the different ways instruction can be offered at OCCC: