Library ADA Compliance Policy
- The Library works closely with Disability Services in making provisions for users who need accommodations.
- The Library provides comfortable spaces designed for wheelchair access.
- The Library purchases films and videos with closed captions or sub-titles when they are available.
- The Library purchases new subscription databases if it is found to be accessible.
- The library encourages faculty to be aware of the need for closed captioning when they request the purchase of new materials.
OCCC Library | 16 Jun 2020